Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
$10,000 sign on bonus!
Day or Night shift available! 3- 12 hours shifts per week starting at 7 AM or 7 PM with weekend rotations
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 50-bed inpatient rehab facility located at 700 W. 45th Street, Austin, TX 78751 specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to home. Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
LVN JOB SUMMARY:
Provides patient care services that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on the age and clinical condition of the patient
- Performs patient care considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient’s age.
- Carry out the plan of care as indicated by the patient’s needs and response to treatment; evaluates overall plan daily for effectiveness; updates interdisciplinary care plan accordingly based on changes in patient’s condition and individual needs.
- Consults other departments as appropriate to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to the patient’s needs.
- Current Texas licensure as Licensed Vocational Nurse required.
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs