Registered Nurse (RN)
$20,000 sign-on bonus!
Day or Night Shifts; 12 hours starting at either 7 AM or 7 PM.
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 50-bed inpatient rehab facility located at 700 W. 45th Street, Austin, TX 78751 specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to home. Specialty programs include stroke rehab, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
RN JOB SUMMARY:
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient needs.
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Current TX licensure as Registered Nurse required.
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs