RN-Medical/Surgical - 4 South Oncology
Beckley, West Virginia
Raleigh General Hospital
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Raleigh General Hospital is a 300 bed facility caring for nearly 13,000 patients each year with over 50,000 being treated in our emergency room. We offer a wide range of surgical services as well as specialty programs including Cardiac CTA, Digital Mammography, and Trauma Services.
Where We Are:
Beckley is an ideal place to live and boasts many scenic, cultural, and recreational opportunities. From restaurants and breweries to art galleries and unique attractions, Beckley is an outdoor playground with something for all tastes.
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Educational assistance and tuition assistance for qualified applicants
· Professional development opportunities and CE assistance
· And much more…
· Assures optimum quality patient care by serving as resource person for other staff members, patient and family. Coordinates patient care with other departments. Assists physician.
· Performs assessment skills
· Plans nursing care
· Intervenes with appropriate action after needs are identified
· Evaluates the assessment, planning and intervention process
· Demonstrates professional and personal development
· Delivers direct patient care appropriate to the age of patient served including adult and geriatric patients
Raleigh General Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
· Graduate of a Program in Discipline - Required
· Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) - to be obtained within 30 days.
· Current licensure by WV State Board of Nursing
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs