LPN - Medical/Surgical - Fifth Floor 7p-7a
Req ID LPNME021476 Post Date Apr. 12, 2023 CategoryLPN FacilitySaline Memorial Hospital
One year experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current LPN license in the state of Arkansas
Current BLS Certification
Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
Patient/Family Data Collection
- Performs patient/family data collection to facilitate the identification of clinical,
educational, psychosocial and culture needs.
- Communicates pertinent patient/family data and observation information to
appropriate health team members.
- Contributes to patient plan of care based on clinical, educational and
psychosocial and cultural needs
- Plans, prioritizes, and organizes patient care task to ensure time and resource
- Recognizes the need to resource other health care team members to plan
patient care needs.
- Completes routine patient care tasks and medication administration in a safe,
efficient and timely manner.
- Individualizes nursing interventions to meet identified patient/family clinical,
educational, psychosocial and cultural needs.
- Recognizes emergency situation and intervenes appropriately
- Demonstrates the ability to learn, perform and maintain competencies needed
for assigned unit.
- Modifies nursing interventions to meet changing patient needs in collaboration
with the Registered Nurse
- Documents patient care according to department policy
- Modifies and reassess patient plan of care in collaboration with the Registered
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs