Registered Nurse - Med-Surge, Fifth Floor, 7a - 7p
1 year of RN experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current Arkansas RN licensure or Current State Compact Licensure
Graduation from accredited school of nursing
Nursing Process and Clinical Responsibilities:
Consistently employs respect and compassionate behaviors in the work place.
Collaborates with patients, family and other providers to plan, deliver and evaluate to achieve optimal outcomes for each patient and facilitates effective discharge teaching and ongoing care.
Care is comprehensive, addresses physical and psychosocial, spiritual, culture and education needs of the patient and family and ensure continuity of care across care settings.
Consistently provides safe and effective nursing care at a competent level.
1) Practice is consistently current and in accordance with policies and
procedures, professional practice standards, State Practice Act/Rules and
Regulations (e.g. Arkansas State Board of Nursing, American Nurses
Association, Code of Ethics for Nursing and regulatory bodies such as the
Joint Commission and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid)
2) Demonstrates competent technical and procedural nursing skills (e.g. nursing
assessment, medication administration, patient identifiers, restraints, pain
3) Maintains an environment that is conducive to safe care.
4) Identifies potential safety risks and maintains a safe environment (e.g.
hallways clear, proper functioning equipment, fall prevention and crash cart
5) Practice is in compliance with Saline Memorial Hospital patient safety
initiatives and helps mentor others in safety practice.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs