Respiratory Therapist PRN- Cardiopulmonary
Req ID RESPI020661 Post Date Mar. 01, 2023 CategoryTechnician FacilitySaline Memorial Hospital
Associates degree or equivalent from two year college program or
Graduate and completion of an AMA approved respiratory care therapist program
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required
1 year respiratory care experience preferred
Bachelor’s degree from four year university preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current Arkansas Respiratory Care License
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Neonatal Resuscitation Certification within 6 months (full time only)
ACLS Certification within 6 months of hire.
Patient Care Process and Clinical Responsibilities
- Consistently provides safe and effective patient care that addresses the age-specific variations related to clinical, educational, psychological and cultural needs
- Demonstrates critical thinking through individualizing and prioritizing care (Assessment, problem identification and desired outcomes, planning, implementation and evaluations and communicates with appropriates members of the team to ensure care is appropriate.
- Recognizes the needs to communicate with other members of team to ensure patient care needs and performs communication and collaboration effectively and is instrumental in implementing change.
- Provides ordered patient plan of care and assesses appropriates of the plan of care.
- Recognizes emergency situations and intervenes appropriately. Participates as part of Code Team and Rapid Response Team as assigned.
- Demonstrates a positive commitment to customer needs, expectations, satisfaction and diversity and support the philosophy of Family Centered Care.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs