Registered Nurse - Swain Med/Surg - Nights
Bryson City, North Carolina
Swain Community Hospital
$30,000 sign on bonus. A 2-year commitment period is required. The Bonus payout occurs over the 2-year period.
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Swain Community Hospital is a 48-bed, fully-accredited critical access hospital dedicated to quality, service, and compassion making us stand out as the place for visitors, seasonal residents, and lifelong community members to receive outstanding healthcare. The hospital, along with an outpatient physician practice, offers primary and inpatient care, as well as emergency, laboratory, imaging, rehabilitation, urology, cardiopulmonary, geriatric outpatient, pediatric and gastroenterology services, and a pain clinic.
Where We Are:
Welcome to the Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Bryson City is a peaceful, mountain town with so much to do and see but easily accessible to urban areas such as Asheville, Knoxville, and Atlanta within driving distance. From watersports to railroad excursions to hiking and horseback riding, the outdoor lover will always find something to do. If you’re a little more indoorsy, experience our unique shops and wonderful dining options.
Why Choose Us:
- Nursing Ladder Program to build skills and earn bonuses
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Opportunities for education and training through partnership with Duke LifePoint Healthcare
- And much more…
The Registered Nurse holds shift accountability to provide direct care to the patients by utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the established policies and procedures of Harris Regional Hospital. Abides by the standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations. Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education. Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of other staff.
Swain Community Hospital is affiliated with Harris Regional Hospital in Sylva, NC.
1. Must have current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of North Carolina or from a compact state.
2. Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS required.
3. Current AHA ACLS certification within 1 year of hire and maintain thereafter.
Harris Regional Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs