Clinical Associate - Day Shift
Sign On Bonus: $10,000
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come to work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. SOVAH Health - Danville is a 250-bed hospital with the region's only designated Chest Pain Center & Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center. We are an academic teaching site for residents, medical students, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and physician assistants.
Where We Are:
From our beautiful rolling countryside to our thriving downtown, Danville offers big city amenities with quaint, small-town charm. We are home to a thriving arts and entertainment scene, numerous local restaurants and shops, diverse educational institutions, and vast recreational opportunities.
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
· Professional development, Growth opportunities, and Mentor-based training
· And much more…
Sovah Health in Danville, VA. is seeking a Full Time Clinical Associate. The CA will:
- Provide direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a registered nurse and/or physician.
- Obtain vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and temperature as directed.
- Report abnormal findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Provide personal care, comfort and assist with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Requires flexibility in scheduling and ability to work all shift patterns including weekends and holidays to ensure continuity of care and appropriateness of nursing coverage to the patients of Sovah Health Danville on all units.
- Heartsaver CPR American Heart Association required
Minimum Work Experience
- One (1) year as a CNA, Respiratory Care Assistant, Rehab Tech, Certified Medical Assistant, EKG Tech, EMT, Phlebotomist, or equivalent clinical experience preferred.
SOVAH Health - Danville is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs