RN Cath Lab - Part Time
Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital – Registered Nurse – Cath Lab
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is a 75-bed facility located in Elko, Nevada. We offer a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency medicine, heart care, maternity care, sleep medicine, surgical services, and more. We are recognized by the American College of Cardiology as an accredited Chest Pain Center. We believe that health care should be effective, safer, and more available to all people. We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality, family-friendly care available.
Where We Are:
Elko is the largest city of Elko County, Nevada. Located near the Lamoille Canyon and the Ruby Mountains, Elko is called the Swiss Alps of Nevada. Here you’ll find year-round access to recreation and more than 20 alpine lakes. The city’s economy is heavy with gold mining, ranching, tourism, and casinos. The entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas, Nevada is located approx. six hours away. With us is where you want to be.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
Position Summary: NNRH is looking for a Registered Nurse to work as a RN, part-time in our Cath Lab Department. The successful candidate will be able to circulate on cardiac procedures and take call (10 days per month, subject to changed based on needs of the department).
Primary responsibilities include providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients. This position maintains a safe, comfortable, and therapeutic environment for patients and their families. Consistently monitors and records on patient records to ensure accurate, complete, and timely documentation. Provides professional nursing care according to established policies and procedures.
In addition to departmental essential job functions, the RN is also responsible to:
• Provides direct patient care.
• Collaborates with staff to assist with identifying problems which are solution oriented.
• Facilitates a positive patient experience.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
• Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation using briefs, de-briefs, huddles, and rounding as the main source.
• Contributes to fullest potential of achieve house wide goals and models those behaviors and supports team efforts 100%.
Education: Associate degree or higher required, BSN preferred
Experience: 1+ years previous clinical experience in nursing required. Previous leadership experience preferred. Critical care nursing experience preferred.
Other Requirements: Current Nevada RN license upon hire. American Heart Association Certifications: BLS and ACLS required upon hire.
Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs