Pharmacy Tech - Per Diem
Fort Worth, Texas
At Lifepoint Behavioral Health, we specialize in compassionate behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core principles of resilience, recovery and restoration. Our teams are committed to providing superior patient care that exceeds industry standards as well as patient expectations.
Success within a company doesn’t just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization’s goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
We are seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented PRNPharmacy Technician tojoin the team at WellBridge Healthcare and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will:
- Under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy or Registered Pharmacist – and according to the standards procedures-dispenses additives for IV and irrigating solutions, mixes IV additive solutions as required using aseptic technique with the laminar air flow hood, types labels, prepares and files charge slips, and performs other related duties.
- Reports to the Director of Pharmacy.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will have:
- High school diploma.
- State Certification/Licensure as required by state.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Certified Pharmacy Technician in a hospital pharmacy setting.
- Basic understanding of the role of and use of a computer in the processing of prescription orders with minimum word processing skills.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs