AVP, HR Operations
Lifepoint Health has an opportunity for an AVP, Human Resource Operations. The AVP, Employee Relations develops, advises, and drives strategic HR initiatives in partnership with overall division and enterprise strategy. Responsible for a range of activities that include strategic partnership with operations and leadership, drive enterprise culture, management of field talent, aligning talent management products, systems, and services. Additionally, manage all aspects of employee relations.
Lifepoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Build a strategic relationship with operational customers and teams
- Provide guidance to leaders and employees relations to ensure HR policies are practiced consistently; provide support to the goals and culture as necessary.
- Develop and interpret Company-wide employee relations program goals, objectives, policies and procedures, working in collaboration with the HR team to provide recommended course(s) of action.
- Define and oversee the design of talent management related policies, procedures and processes for HSC and Facilities.
- Coach supervisors/managers on the appropriate and corrective actions necessary to turn around ineffective behaviors and performances.
- Lead, develop, direct, and coach HR Professionals; engage in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, and organizing.
- Provide oversight for employee relations metrics & reporting: i.e. litigation, turnover, people development, culture etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of HR related experience
Moderate domestic travel by land and/or air. (Approx. 30%)
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs