$20,000-$30,000 Sign-On Bonus offered to new and experienced Registered Nurses
Twin County Regional Hospital
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Twin County Regional Hospital is a 141-bed facility that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. We offer a wide range of health care services, including emergency medicine, heart care, maternity care, sleep medicine, surgical services, and many more.
Where We Are:
In the heart of the Blue Ridge Plateau, in the middle of Virginia’s famous Crooked Road, Carroll County is known for scenic mountain vistas plus hiking, fishing, golfing, canoeing, bird-watching, mountain music and annual festivals. We offer a wide range of outdoor activities, festivals, music, heritage, and arts and crafts. Music is a central theme in this area’s history. The Crooked Road, Virginia’s Heritage Music Trail, runs through the middle of Carroll County.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Assistance for qualified applicants
- Discounts with local vendors
- And much more…
Twin County Regional is seeking a Registered Nurse for the Float Pool Department
The registered nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the total care of patients as delegated by the unit supervisor.
Training and Continued Education
Opportunities for further education and training are available to our employees.
- Must be a graduate of a school of nursing and hold current registered nurse license recognized by the Virginia State Board of Nursing. At least two years of clinical experience is required in critical care, ED, PACU, or similar. Must respond within 60 minutes if placed on call.
- Required License in Virginia, United States Registered Nurse
- Current RN license required. BLS required upon hire. ACLS, PALS, and ASLS are required within 6 months of hire. TNCC preferred.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs