$20,000-$30,000 Sign-On Bonus offered to new and experienced Registered Nurses
Full time, weekend position (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Twin County Regional Hospital
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Twin County Regional Hospital is a 141-bed facility that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. We offer a wide range of health care services, including emergency medicine, heart care, maternity care, sleep medicine, surgical services, and many more.
Where We Are:
In the heart of the Blue Ridge Plateau, in the middle of Virginia’s famous Crooked Road, Carroll County is known for scenic mountain vistas plus hiking, fishing, golfing, canoeing, bird-watching, mountain music and annual festivals. We offer a wide range of outdoor activities, festivals, music, heritage, and arts and crafts. Music is a central theme in this area’s history. The Crooked Road, Virginia’s Heritage Music Trail, runs through the middle of Carroll County.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Assistance for qualified applicants
- Discounts with local vendors
- And much more…
Twin County Regional is seeking a Registered Nurse for the Med/Surg department.
Training and Continued Education
Opportunities for further education and training are available to our employees.
- Graduation from a school of nursing as a registered nurse required
- Current RN license required
- BLS required
- ACLS preferred
- PALS preferred
- ASLS preferred
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs