Mental Health Tech -Behavioral Health Unit
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Work every weekend 7p to 7a plus one shift during the weekend.
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Clark Memorial Hospital is a 236-bed facility located on a 22-acre campus. We are one of the largest health care providers in southern Indiana, offering behavioral health; cardiology; cancer care; general, orthopedic and thoracic and vascular surgery; imaging and interventional radiology; women’s health and obstetrics.
Where We Are:
From our vibrant downtown to our commitment to providing an overall positive experience to everyone who lives and visits here, you will find Jeffersonville one of the most dynamic cities in the area. Downtown Jeffersonville is known for amazing small businesses, farmers market, concerts, and festivals.
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Loan and Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
· Employee Recognition Programs and Awards
· And much more…
Clark Memorial Hospital is seeking a Mental Health Technician to join our team.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living.
- Provides or assists with providing direct patient care, diagnostic procedures and therapeutic interventions.
- Observes and records patient behavior and activities. Reports any changes in physical, mental or emotional condition to nursing staff and suggests modifications to the treatment plan.
- Provides crisis intervention with incoming calls and on the unit to maintain safety.
- Demonstrates appropriate use & documentation of restraints and/or seclusion.
- Provides appropriate care for the patient in restraints and/or seclusion.
- Demonstrates appropriate abilities as facilitator/leader of informative and goal setting groups.
- Performs and documents safety precaution levels.
- Performs admission procedures according to policy.
Clark Memorial Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs