Nurse Aide - Med/Surg - Full Time, 7pm to7am
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Clark Memorial Hospital is a 236-bed facility located on a 22-acre campus. We are one of the largest health care providers in southern Indiana, offering behavioral health; cardiology; cancer care; general, orthopedic and thoracic and vascular surgery; imaging and interventional radiology; women’s health and obstetrics.
Where We Are:
From our vibrant downtown to our commitment to providing an overall positive experience to everyone who lives and visits here, you will find Jeffersonville one of the most dynamic cities in the area. Downtown Jeffersonville is known for amazing small businesses, farmers market, concerts, and festivals.
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Loan and Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
· Employee Recognition Programs and Awards
· And much more…
Clark Memorial Hospital is seeking a CNA to join our team.
· Performs basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN, including monitoring vital signs, possibly taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output.
· Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, eating, and ambulation.
· Reports abnormal findings or changes in physical, mental, and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
· Assists with keeping patient rooms and common areas stocked, clean and orderly.
· Assists with nursing procedures including: glucoscan, peripheral IV removal, simple dressing change, ostomy care, G-tube feeding, oral suctioning, etc.
Clark Memorial Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs