Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center has 537 inpatient, behavioral health, rehabilitation, and transitional care beds and is home to the highest level of care designations for Neonatal Care (Level 3) and Trauma Care (Level 1).
Where We Are:
The city of Johnstown is home to high-performing schools and safe, affordable neighborhoods that make working, living and raising a family special. There are many opportunities for educational advancement including the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Saint Francis University, and Mount Aloysius College.
Why Choose Us:
- Onsite Fitness Centers available for employees and spouses, payroll deductible
- Employee Recognition programs
- Affiliations with nearby childcare facilities with extended hours
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
Performs a variety of radiology exams and laboratory draws for patients of all ages (neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics). Applies principles, theories and techniques of radiologic technology to produce reliable test results. Participates in the education of students from the
High School graduate or equivalent. Graduate of a school of Radiologic Technology or currently enrolled. ARRT (R) or eligible for registry upon graduation. Must become ARRT(R) registered within one year of hire if not already registered. CPR certification or obtain within one month of date of hire.
Conemaugh Health System is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs