RN - Cath Lab PRN
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Memorial Medical Center is a 199-bed hospital offering a spectrum of care, including diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Where We Are:
From national parks and monuments to one of the top-rated farmer’s markets in the country, Las Cruces offers a world filled with natural wonder, year-round excitement and historic proportions of fun. We are known for our safe and affordable living conditions, outstanding educational system, and friendly people.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment. Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient. Promotes and supports interventions to ensure patient's rights are protected, acting as an advocate for patients and their families. Embraces and actively engages in ongoing efforts to provide optimal customer service to provide immediate resolution of patient/customer concerns and complaints. Demonstrates awareness of ethical/legal issues as applied to patients, self, and others. Articulates and models the values of caring and demonstrates a Patient Centered Focus.
- Associate’s degree is required. Graduate of a School of Nursing program. Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree is preferred.
- Current license as an RN in New Mexico or compact license required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is required.
- RCIS preferred.
- New Hires/Transfers: Requires that BLS certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment and 1 year for ACLS.
- Experience within an Acute Care Facility preferred
- If currently certified, must maintain current certification. Certification or completion courses must meet the standards of Memorial Medical Center. Experience in Acute Care is preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Memorial Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs