RN - Rehab PRN
Report to the Director, the staff RN is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to those patient via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other healthcare team members. If assigned as charge nurse, will serve as resource for coordination of activities on the unit. Responsibilities as charge include, but not limited to, assessment of unit needs, available resources for current and oncoming shift(s) based on patient acuity, volume, individuals and family needs and special clinical procedures or interventions pending.
Reports to: Director of Physical Rehabilitation
Must posses a current and active Registered Nurse License in the State of Tennessee.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
(BLS certification may be obtained within first week of orientation before patient care)
(ACLS may be obtained within the first 6 months of hire)
Licenses: Current and active Registered Nurse License in the State of Tennessee.
Perform other duties as assigned.
• May be required to perform duties of the CNA, MA or LPN or other nursing staff on occasion.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, in-service, projects and committees as assigned.
• Adheres to and supports policies and procedures of STRHS-Lawrenceburg.
• Works scheduled shifts including overtime, when necessary.
• Accepts all call schedule as directed.
• Maintains a neat and professional appearance in compliance to the existing dress code.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs