The RN demonstrates professional development and clinical competency; utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care; addresses health educational needs for patients, families, and other health care providers; manages patient care assignments as well as other organizational tasks related to patient and unit operations; acts in a clinical leadership role; applies knowledge of growth and development in patient interactions; performs other related duties.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, or Associate Degree from a School of Nursing, with current licensure in the State of Kentucky.
- Certification in area of specialty preferred. (CCRN)
- One to two years clinical experience preferred.
- CPR certification required
- ACLS certification (within 6 months of hire).
- PALS recommended.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs