Remote- Call Center Scheduler, Access Point
Access Point has an exciting opportunity for multiple Call Center Schedulers to join our team. The Call Center Scheduler position is remote, work from home. Compensation starts at $15/hour, plus benefits.
If you’re passionate about serving others and have a desire to make an impact, Access Point may be for you.
Come join our dynamic group of talented team members who all share the desire to create innovative products and solutions that fuel healthcare transformation. This is an exciting and fast-paced opportunity for smart, motivated, caring people to join a fast growing organization with plenty of opportunity to advance.
We are always looking for people inspired to help us in our mission. If you are someone who wants to change the lives of patients, drive success for our partners and be part of a team driven to improve care, see what opportunities we have for you.
The Call Center Scheduler will work with our Centralized Scheduling Department to support scheduling for an assigned healthcare specialty. The scheduler is responsible to answer inbound calls and schedule patients for procedures.
- Answer inbound patient scheduling calls based on department service level goals and addresses their concerns in a satisfactory manner.
- Communicates with patients to schedule, re-schedule and/or cancel their appointment requests accurately by following practice scheduling protocols and tools.
- Accurately collects and performs data entry of all required patient demographic and insurance information.
- Uses professional communication etiquette and listening skills to assists patients with their scheduling needs.
- Builds safe and trustworthy environment with patients by utilizing both a scripted and non-scripted communication methods.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Utilize and maneuver between several different software systems.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the documentation system.
- Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Escalate any problems that may arise to management.
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent communication skills. Professional, articulate voice. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks that need to be completed on a daily basis. Excellent organizational skills and documentation orientation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently. Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Proficient user knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn specialized computer applications.
Competitive pay and benefits including 401k, paid time off, employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision.
Lifepoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Qualifications
- High School Diploma required. Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year of previous call center or customer service experience required.
- Basic healthcare knowledge preferred.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs