Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come to work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Licensed for 220 beds, SOVAH Health – Martinsville is a full service, acute-care hospital providing over 22 medical specialties. Among the services we offer are a home health & hospice agency, advanced wound healing center, cardiac rehabilitation center, two cardiac catheterization labs, and medical & radiation oncology services.
Where We Are:
In Martinsville, explore culture and arts; enjoy kayaking or hiking and so much more in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. From the river to the racetrack, we offer plenty of activities to guarantee that you and your family have a fun-filled time!
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
· Professional development, Growth opportunities, and Mentor-based training
· And much more…
Sovah Health is seeking a full-time Mammo Technologist to perform mammography procedures in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran