Cath Lab Registered Nurse
The Registered Nurse utilizes the knowledge bases of nursing education and experience in order to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to the hospitals policies, procedures, and protocols. The RN responds to life-threatening situations with appropriate nursing interventions. The RN organizes patient care delivery by prioritizing, delegating, delivering and evaluating on an ongoing basis.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Oregon.
- Obtain BLS and ACLS certification within 3 months of hire and maintain as current.
- Minimum of one year acute care experience.
Essential Job Functional:
- Assists in the function of the Cath Lab team with accurate set-up and working knowledge of sterile technique.
- Fosters teamwork by having the ability to perform a variety of tasks within the department.
- Documents thoroughly, following regulatory and hospital requirements.
- Participates in the responsible management of health care resources, including personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competency and professional development.
- Must be available to take call at variable times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate sound judgment, patience and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to work in a busy and stressful environment
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, problem analysis and decision making
- Ability to work varied shifts
WVMC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have special need or seek accommodation to aid your participation in our hiring process, please contact us at (503) 472-6131.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs