Med Surg, CNA 1 or CNA 2, Per Diem, Dayshift
Req ID MEDSU021820 Post Date May. 27, 2023 CategoryTechnician FacilityWillamette Valley Medical Center
Provides direct patient care based on individual need according to hospital policies, procedures and protocols, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and within the scope of practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant after initial orientation and completion of a skills checklist.
- High school diploma.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant 1 or Certified Nursing Assistant 2 programs.
- Current Oregon Certified Nursing Assistant 1 or Certified Nursing Assistant 2 Certification.
- Obtain BLS certification within 3 months of hire.
- NRP certification preferred but not required.
Essential Job Functions
- Completes all documentation within departmental requirements and timelines.
- Assumes responsibility for own clinical competence and development.
- Participates in the responsible management of all healthcare resources.
- Participates as a contributory member of the interdisciplinary team
- Provides direct personal patient care under the supervision of the registered nurse within the scope of practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate sound judgment, patience and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work in a busy and stressful environment
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, problem analysis and decision making
WVMC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have any Special need or seek accommodation to aid your participation in our hiring process, please contact us at (503) 472-6131
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs