RN Medical Surgical, Full Time - Day Shift
The Registered Nurse utilizes the knowledge bases of nursing education and experience in order to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to hospital policies, procedures and protocols. The RN responds to life-threatening situations with appropriate nursing interventions. The RN organizes patient care delivery by prioritizing, delegating, delivering and evaluating on an ongoing basis.
1. Ability to meet minimum hospital hiring standards.
2. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
3. Current RN licensure in the state of Oregon.
4. Obtain BLS certification within three months of hire and maintain as current.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Nursing Process for patients in the following age groups: Infants, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics.
- Documents thoroughly, following regulatory and hospital requirements.
- Participates in the responsible management of health care resources.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competency and professional development.
- Practices in a clinical environment through application of theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or days
- Actively participates in patient care and patient satisfaction process improvement projects and initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to utilize good judgment, demonstrate patience, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to work in a busy and stressful environment
- Computer Skills and the ability to prioritize
- Interpersonal verbal communication and advanced math skills
- Creativity, problem analysis and decision making
WVMC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have special need or seek accommodation to aid your participation in our hiring process, please contact us at (503) 472-6131.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs