Physical Therapist - FT Days
Mohave Valley, Arizona
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Valley View Medical Center is a state-of-the-art hospital is licensed with 52 medical/surgical beds, 12 acute rehabilitation beds, 12 intensive care beds, and an eight-bed labor, delivery, and post-partum unit, and is the only all private bed hospital in the area.
Where We Are:
The Tri-State area has sunshine almost every day of the year. The beautiful clear skies, breathtaking sunsets on mountains to the east and west of us, and a mixture of the Great Outdoors along Arizona’s West Coast (the Colorado River) plus bountiful indoor activities provide something to do for everyone of any age.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs. Provides educational information to patients regarding injury prevention, ergonomics, restorative therapy, and rehabilitation therapy.
- Graduate of a program in discipline required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- AZ Physical Therapy License
Valley View Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs