RN, Cath Lab - FT Days
Mohave Valley, Arizona
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Anchored by an 84-bed, state-of-the-art acute care facility, Valley View Medical Center offers 6 major operating rooms, and a modern, high-tech cardiac catheterization unit, and is the only all private bed hospital in the area.
Where We Are:
The Tri-State area has sunshine almost every day of the year. The beautiful clear skies, breathtaking sunsets on mountains to the east and west of us, and a mixture of the Great Outdoors along Arizona’s West Coast (the Colorado River) plus bountiful indoor activities provide something to do for everyone.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care for patients requiring an invasive procedure based upon age specific and cultural needs.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required
- RN License in the State of AZ or another compact state
- Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required
- CCRN preferred
- APEX innovations training as assigned and completed within 90 days and annually thereafter
- NIH Stroke Scale done within 90 days of hire and annually thereafter
- EKG exam at time of hire
Valley View Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs