RN - ICU - FT Nights
Mohave Valley, Arizona
· Uses critical thinking and nursing judgements to analyze assessment data to
make independent nursing decisions and formulate nursing diagnoses.
· Based on assessments and analysis of data, the RN formulates, modifies,
and prioritizes strategies to meet the patient’s goals.
· Assigns nursing activities to other RN’s, and delegates activities to LPN’s
within their scope of practice and UAP’s within their competency.
· The RN supervises, monitors, and evaluates the care of delegated tasks.
· Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with
potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand
· Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
· Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals;
teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications,
and self-care skills; answering questions.
· Assures quality of care by measuring health outcomes against patient care
goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments;
following hospital philosophies and standards of care set by Arizona State
Board of Nursing, and other governing agency regulations.
· Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and
protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled
· Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department
· Contributes to the maintenance of a safe working environment and the
employee’s own personal safety.
· Recognizes safety hazards and takes action to maintain a safe environment
· Adheres to Life Safety Codes, MSDS, Infection Control, and all other
regulatory and hospital policies.
· Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
· Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by completing Life Talent
assignments, maintaining professional certifications and licensure
· Promotes cooperative relationships among health care teams by
communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport;
participating in team problem-solving methods.
Graduate of an accredited nursing program
Valid Arizona R.N. licensure or valid multi-state license from a recognized compact state acceptable to Arizona.
BLS and ACLS
3 years minimum required
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs