Physical Therapist - PRN
Lifepoint Rehabilitation is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. We provide high quality, patient-centered care to those who have experienced a loss of function from an injury or illness. Our goal is to help our patients recover as fully as possible and regain the level of independence they hope to achieve.
Success within a company doesn’t just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization’s goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
Responsibilities: Physical Therapist / PT:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Qualifications: Physical Therapist / PT:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs