RN ICU PRN
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Castleview Hospital serves its community with inpatient and outpatient services at its 39-bed facility and physician practices, Emery Medical Center family practice and two urgent care clinics. Castleview Hospital maintains a Gold Seal of Approval® from The Joint Commission, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Stroke designated facility, and has been named a Top 100 and Top 20 rural and community hospital several times.
Where We Are:
Located in the high desert of Eastern Utah, the city of Price combines diverse cultural possibilities with beautiful scenery, an enviable climate and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. We are a center education, art, festivals and history and offer something for everyone to enjoy.
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
· And much more…
Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies of the organization. This is Intensive Care Unit of Nursing Service position that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Nurse.
· Associate’s degree in Nursing Required
· Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within 60 days, within 60 days (PALS)
· Must have current Utah RN license or multistate/compact license
Castleview Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs