Speech Therapist PRN
Req ID 7414-3788 Post Date May. 15, 2023 CategoryTherapists FacilityClinch Valley Health
Promotes and adheres to the Standards of Practice adopted by the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association.
- Practices according to the Code of Ethics of the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association and fulfills legal requirements pertaining to the practice of speech-language therapy.
- Performs and records initial evaluations and interprets based on the results of the evaluation.
- Establishes and records a plan of care for the individual based on the results of the evaluation.
- Regularly re-evaluates the patient and modifies the plan of care as indicated.
- Provides for continuity of care by recording on an ongoing basis, treatment rendered, progress and change in status relative to the plan of care.
- Makes recommendations and assists patients in receiving hearing aids and/or assistive listening devices needed to maximize patient function.
- Works cooperatively with each member of the health care team.
- May be required to perform other assignments from time to time as requested by Leader of Rehabilitative Services
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
Education: Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. State licensure from the Board of Speech Pathology/Audiology.
Experience: Job requires no previous experience, but must have or initiate three (3) month period of on-the-job training.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs