Part Time CNA I - Med/Surg
Sanford, North Carolina
Central Carolina Hospital, along with Duke LifePoint are seeking a passionate CNA to work in our 18 bed Medical/Surgical Floor Unit. With more than 120 physicians and more than 500 employees, the hospital offers a wide range of specialties. Central Carolina Hospital is nestled in the heart of central North Carolina and is located only 40 minutes southwest of Raleigh, the state capital, and just 40 minutes from the gates of Fort Bragg Military base. Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen and add to your CNA skills without having to commute to a large city environment.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant on our Med/Surg Unit, you will provide patient care to include but not limited to, assistance with activities of daily living, vital signs and Accu-checks while under the supervision and direction of the nurse. This position will provide quality care to the patients of our community ranging from infancy to geriatric with a variety of general medical problems requiring hospitalization. Our Med/Surg Floor is dedicated to post-surgical patients recovering from surgeries such as appendectomy, cholecystectomy, mastectomy, TURPs, or wound debridement. You may also encounter patients with COPD, CHF, pneumonia, or arrhythmias.
Part Time Days, 7a-7p
High school diploma or equivalent is required
Graduate of Nursing Assistant Program I
Certified Nursing Assistant I
American Heart Association BLS is required
Benefits and Perks:
- Ability to choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the coverage that best fits your needs.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) retirement plans with employer match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire household. Services are available 24/7.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs