Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Scott Memorial Health is a 25-bed, critical access hospital with a 24-hour physician-staffed Emergency Department and provides a variety of inpatient and outpatient services including Cardiac Rehab, CT, Dietary, ICU, Laboratory Services, Medical Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, and Swing Bed along with many other specialties in the Scott Specialty Clinic.
Where We Are:
Scottsburg has numerous parks and wildlife sanctuaries nearby including Clifty Falls State Park, Crosley State Fish and Wildlife Area, Deam Lake State Recreation Area and Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge. Hardy Lake State Reservoir is a regional destination with over 2,000 acres of land and a 741 acre lake. In addition, Scott County is located between three major metropolitan areas that offer a wide variety of special events and attractions: Indianapolis, Ind.; Louisville, Ky.; and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Assistance for qualified applicants
· Scholarships for nursing program
· And much more…
Scott Memorial Hospital is seeking a CNA to join our team.
· Performs basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN, including monitoring vital signs, possibly taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output.
· Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, eating, and ambulation.
· Reports abnormal findings or changes in physical, mental, and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
· Assists with keeping patient rooms and common areas stocked, clean and orderly.
· Assists with nursing procedures including: glucoscan, peripheral IV removal, simple dressing change, ostomy care, G-tube feeding, oral suctioning, etc.
- Nursing assistant or nursing school experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CPR required
Scott Memorial Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs