Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - Nights
Sylva, North Carolina
Harris Regional Hospital
$30,000 sign on bonus. A 2-year commitment period is required. The Bonus payout occurs over the 2-year period.
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Harris Regional Hospital is an 86-bed acute care facility, including orthopedics, cardiology, general surgery, women’s care, and emergency medicine, as well as sports medicine, physical therapy, imaging and laboratory services, and many other areas of subspecialty care.
Where We Are:
Sylva is a lively and charming mountain town in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains offering ample opportunities for outdoor adventure. Sylva boasts a diverse mix of restaurants, breweries, and boutiques and has even been seen in multiple Hollywood films including scenes in the Fugitive shot at our own Harris Regional Hospital.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Opportunities for education and training through partnership with Duke LifePoint Healthcare
- And much more…
Harris Regional Hospital in Sylva, NC is seeking a Med/Surg RN to join our team. The registered nurse will.
- Hold shift accountability to provide direct care to the patients.
- Maintain clinical competencies through continuing education.
- Delegate patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of other staff.
1. Must have current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of North Carolina or from a compact state.
2. Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS required.
3. Current AHA ACLS certification within 1 year of hire and maintain thereafter.
Harris Regional Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs