Nurse Manager (RN)
Full Time Nurse Manager Opportunity
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital - Tacoma, WA
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital is growing and we are seeking additional nurses as we open up additional beds! We are a new 60-bed hospital that serves patients who are recovering from brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. This hospital is a joint venture partnership between CHI Franciscan Health and Lifepoint Health.
The Nurse Manager (NM) functions under the direction and supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) and assumes responsibility for leadership within the Nursing Department. The Nurse Manager, in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team, assists to implement, interpret and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards. The Nurse Manager may directly supervise nursing assistants, nurses and charge nurses. The Nurse Manager is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The Nurse Manager reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 20 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
When you come to work here, you will be joining an interdisciplinary team where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Lifepoint Health welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
The range for this position will be $120,000 to $130,000 annually. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
As a Nurse Manager you will need to have:
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state. Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification preferred.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) and two years of successful inpatient rehabilitation nursing preferred
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing leadership preferred.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs