Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health
Req ID 469072 Post Date May. 12, 2023 CategoryBehavioral Health FacilityCornerstone Behavioral Health Hospital - El Dorado
LifePoint Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Registered Nurse tojoin the team at Cornerstone Behavioral Health El Dorado Hospital in Tucson, AZ. Lifepoint offers a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, and professional development opportunities so you can focus on what really matters – providing quality patient care. Do not miss the opportunity to join our team and build a career that touches lives. We are currently offering a $10k sign on bonus for this position.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs