Physcal Therapy Assistant PRN
Wilson, North Carolina
The Physical Therapist Assistant is responsible for the treatment of physical therapy patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings following the Physical Therapist’s plan of care
1. Implements treatment plan, revising it as warranted within licensure abilities.
2. Coordinates, collaborates, and communicates with supervising Physical Therapist, physicians, other department staff, nursing staff and patients any recommendations or education associated with care.
3. Documents treatments, patient status and progress in patient record.
4. Sets up and maintains equipment and supplies.
5. Keeps work areas clean, organized and stocked
X Associate’s degree □ Preferred X Required
BLS required, or obtained during first week of hire.
Physical Therapy Assistant
Licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant from the North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs