You're Invited: Twin County Regional Healthcare Onsite Hiring Event
- Tuesday, February 20, 2024
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST
- Twin County Regional Healthcare, 200 Hospital Drive, Galax, Virginia 24333; Arrival Instructions: Please access the Twin County Room via the outpatient entrance.
The team at Twin County Regional Hospital is growing! Discover how your passion and purpose can serve our community members. Attend our hospital hiring event and connect with team members to learn about opportunities for you to grow in your career while making communities healthier®. We are proud to offer sign-on bonus opportunities of up to $30,000 for qualified registered nurse (RN) candidates and up to $10,000 for licensed practical nurses (LPN).
We invite laboratory and imaging professionals to also attend, as well as job seekers with non-clinical experience.
Register to Attend
Why choose Twin County Regional Healthcare?
- 141-bed hospital providing acute, ambulatory, and emergency care
- Located in Galax, Virginia, rich in musical history, outdoor recreation, and mountain vistas
- Region's source for high-quality patient care close to home
Benefits of building your career at Twin County Regional Healthcare:
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off and extended illness bank
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Discounts with area vendors
About Twin County Regional Healthcare
Since 1973, we have provided exceptional care of Carroll and Grayson County friends and neighbors. Our 141-bed hospital located in the City of Galax, Virginia, includes acute care, ambulatory care, and emergency services, as well as emergency medicine, heart care, maternity care, sleep medicine, surgical services.
- New graduate nurses (RNs)
- Experienced nurses (RNs)
- Licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
- Laboratory and imaging technicians
- Non-clinical professionals
Can't make the event, but still interested in learning more? Connect with our recruiter now:
Preparing for Our Hiring Event
We want you to be successful in your job search endeavors. To prepare for this hiring event, we invite you to submit your application in advance. This is a casual event, so your typical work-wear is appropriate. Considering printing your resume or CV and bringing it with you as you meet and interact with our team. We can't wait to see you and highlight the wonderful opportunities we have!
View Our Current Openings
- RN-Emergency Services Twin County Regional Healthcare
- RN-ICU Twin County Regional Healthcare
- RN-Psychiatric Twin County Regional Healthcare
- Med-Surg RN Twin County Regional Healthcare
- Medical Lab Tech (MLT/MLS) Twin County Regional Healthcare
- RN Float Twin County Regional Healthcare
Connect with Our Recruiter
From your application to your first day, your experience matters, and I am here to help. If you have questions about a role, our benefits, or the hiring process in general, let's connect so you can discover your dream career at Twin County Regional Healthcare.