Speech Pathologist - Speech Therapy - Exempt - PRN - Rotating
Diagnose and treats patients with speech, language, cognitive, and/or swallowing disorders according to the standards of the profession. A critical attribute required of this position is exceptional interpersonal customer services consisting of an outgoing positive attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and reverence for our guests, patients, families, customers and colleagues
*Weekday rotation 7am to 4pm or Weekend rotation 8am to 5pm
Salary Range: $37.39 - $52.35
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s Degree from an accredited program of Speech Pathology or equivalent.
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the population served in Speech Therapy.
- Prior experience in a medical setting preferred.
- Must have/obtain a current Washington State Department Of Health (DOH) Speech Pathologist Licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language Hearing Association or must be actively working on obtaining the certificate of Clinical Competence.
- Provide proof of Current American Heart Association BLS.
- Washington State Driver’s License with Liability insurance to use personal vehicle and/or LHN Company vehicles for LHN business purposes.
- Bilingual and/or English/Spanish-Speaking preferred. Ability to work with culturally diverse population.
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. To apply at a later time, return to the Employment page at www.yourlourdes.com or visit one of your Employment Kiosks in the Human Resources Department located at 520 N 4th Ave. Pasco, Washington.
If you have any questions about the application process or require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Human Resources at Lourdes Health Network at 509-546-2283 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 PST Monday-Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
Lourdes Health Network participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs