Clinch Valley Health
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Clinch Valley Medical Center is a 175-bed acute care hospital with a growing integrated network of care that offers many services for our community. Today, our unwavering commitment to our patients ranks us as one of the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for quality of care – including patient safety and health outcomes.
Where We Are:
As one of the most peaceful towns in the State of Virginia, Richlands is comfortably located within the mountains of Southwest Virginia. Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains and along the banks of the Clinch River, the Town of Richlands is privileged by the exposure of a diverse and unique culture. Many of the local attractions reflect the unique culture of Appalachian Mountains.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Employee discount program
- And much more…
Medical Technologist, Clinch Valley Medical Center
- Aids the phlebotomists in the collection of specimens.
- Performs tests within the laboratory ordered by physicians or contract with companies.
- Processes and verifies the quality and appropriateness of any sample while maintaining accurate identification throughout the testing and reporting procedures.
- Assures that correlation and verification of results of stats, timed specimens, drug levels, panic values, and document calls to units or physicians as required.
- Processes all specimens (including proper storage and/or transport arrangements) for delayed testing or for referral to external labs.
- Performs daily quality control for each test performed according to policy and procedure.
- Assists with any secretarial duties as needed.
- Ensures phones are answered timely and customer friendly.
- Assists in timely report of outpatient results to physicians and medical records
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs