Administers exercise program, functions as an athletic trainer working with local Schools athletic programs and participates in coverage of all athletic events and practice sessions as an athletic trainer.
• Current State Registered Athletic Trainer License for State of Kentucky;
or Current State Physical Therapist License for State of Kentucky;
or Current State EMT License for the State of Kentucky
• Current American Heart Association BLS certificate or obtained within 30 days after hire date.
• Must have working knowledge and experience in orthopedic rehabilitation techniques, with the ability to adapt to and expound these as designated by the referring physician protocols.
• Possess analytical skills necessary to assess athlete’s condition and design treatment plans accordingly.
• Possess ability to work with others as a team, provide quality care.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Language Skills: Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs