Registered Nurse - Pediatrics/Women's and Infants 7p-7a
One year clinical experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
Graduation from accredited school of nursing.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current RN license in the state of Arkansas
Current BLS certification
Current ACLS within 6 months of employment.
Current NRP within 6 months of employment.
Current PALS within 6 months of employment.
Completion of neonatal critical course within 6 months of employment.
Nursing Process and Clinical Responsibilities:
Consistently employs respect and compassionate behaviors in the workplace.
Collaborates with patients, family and other providers to plan, deliver and evaluate to achieve optimal outcomes for each patient and facilitates effective discharge teaching and ongoing care.
Care is comprehensive, addresses physical and psychosocial, spiritual, culture and education needs of the patient and family and ensure continuity of care across care settings.
Consistently provides safe and effective nursing care at a competent level.
- Practice is consistently current and in accordance with policies and procedures, professional practice standards, State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations (AR State Board of Nursing, American Nurses Association, Code of Ethics for Nursing and regulatory bodies such as the Joint Commission and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid).
- Demonstrates competent technical and procedural nursing skills (e.g. nursing assessment, medication administration, patient identifiers, pain management, sedation, time outs).
Maintain an environment that is conducive to safe care.
- Identifies potential safety risks and maintains a safe environment (e.g. hallways clear, proper functioning equipment, fall prevention and crash cart checks)
- Practice is in compliance with Saline Memorial Hospital patient safety initiatives and helps mentor others in safety practice.
- Ensures that all care is individualized, coordinated with appropriate interdisciplinary team members.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates by meaningful clinical documentation, hand offs and participating in rounds and team meetings to assure continuity of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
Competently assesses patient, provides developmentally appropriate and culturally sensitive manner of care.
- Applies knowledge of growth and development at a competent level.
- Consistently communicates in a developmentally and culturally sensitive manner and includes those issues in the plan of care for patients/families.
Explore This Location
Explore This LocationLearn More
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs